Cheers to all the beers in our lives!
BFF Ally is back with us today.
Ally talks about her exciting news with a local brewery. Dan is still working on getting rid of the couch. Scott runs into his older self at work, and Greg has one last lake trip before things get cold.
Dan and Scott are drinking the same beer tonight, Stone Brewing's Enjoy By 10.31.20.
In Sports News:
· Doc Rivers has a new job.
· The NFL is full of COVID-19.
· NFL Teams will be fined, stripped of picks, and forced to forfeit if they don't follow COVID protocol.
· The Texans fire GM & Head Coach Bill O'Brien.
· Golden Tate takes on Jalen Ramsey.
Ally reviews a Berliner Weisse from the east coast; Twice the Daily Serving (Freaky Friday Edition) from The Veil Brewing Company.
In Booze News:
· Molson Coors teams with Coca-cola to produce Topo Chico hard seltzer.
· A Drunk girl has to be rescued from a dryer.
Our Beer Babe of the Week is Janessa, make sure you follow her on Instagram @catchingflightswithJay!
Our Old Timey Word of the Week: "Swizzle." Use it on social media and tag us for a shout out!
Cheers to Rancho Cordova, CA, for being our top listening city for last week!
Don't forget to check us out at www.theunfilteredgentlemen.com and follow us on our social medias for some great beer shots: www.facebook.com/theunfilteredgentlemen, @unfilteredgents on twitter, and TheUnfilteredGentlemen on Instagram! We want you to drunk dial us at (805) 538-BEER (2337), we'd love to hear from you! Make sure to follow @ally.in.cally on the gram. The Unfiltered Gentlemen Craft Beer Podcast.