Cheers and collaboration beers, tap heads! Greg is kicking off the show with Diego Antonio, a West Coast IPA collaboration with AleSmith Brewing from San Diego and Weathered Souls from San Antonio in honor of AleSmith's 25th anniversary!
Scott talks about the people who won't wear masks at his "retail establishment," and Dan hits that kegerator for the return of football season. Greg heads out of town to do some (beer-to-go) brewery hopping.
In the spirit of collaboration, Scott picks up Stone Brewing's version of Black is Beautiful, a collaboration with Weathered Souls Brewing to support racial justice.
In Sports News:
• Football has returned to Sundays.
• Tom Brady had a rough start.
• The fake crowd noises are throwing people off.
• Dodger fans protest the arrival of the Astros.
• The Clippers are choke artists.
• The NBA semi-finals are starting to shape up!
Dan is drinking local (to him) with his review of On These Bones IPA from Institution Ales.
In Booze News:
• Boston Beer is ready to introduce a non-alcoholic hazy IPA and iced tea hard seltzers.
• Jim Koch makes the Forbes Top 400.
• Sierra Nevada plans to remain closed to guests into the new year.
• Firestone Walker is bringing back a favorite Double IPA.
• Hard Seltzer sales are up, way up.
• Keystone Light is trying to lure you in with augmented reality.
Our Beer Babe of the Week is Mariah, make sure you follow her on Instagram @beautyandthebrewofficial!
Our Old Timey Word of the Week: "Proud." Use it on social media and tag us for a shout out!
Cheers to both Leopoldina, Brazil & Woodstock, IL, for being our co-top listening cities last week!
Don't forget to check us out at www.theunfilteredgentlemen.com and follow us on our social medias for some great beer shots: www.facebook.com/theunfilteredgentlemen, @unfilteredgents on twitter, and TheUnfilteredGentlemen on Instagram! We want you to drunk dial us at (805) 538-BEER (2337); we'd love to hear from you! The Unfiltered Gentlemen Craft Beer Podcast.