Cowabunga tap heads! Our friend Coley is back, and we're getting totally tubular with some anniversary beer from Frothy Beard Brewing, turning IPAs upside down, celebrating national beer day, and buying some awful smelling beer candles.
Coley kicks things off with a review of her very first sour IPA, What Even Is Black Cherry Anyway? from Evil Twin Brewing in New York.
We're celebrating National Beer Day (April 7) with, well, beer! We also talk about the bad news surrounding DMX, our trip to Tarantula Hill for a Laker-themed beer collab, and Wrestlemania (not too much, promise). We also find out that Coley wasn't supposed to watch wrestling but had a massive crush on Chris Jericho. Scott is drinking Stone's Chrononaut IPA.
In Booze News:
· The Great American Beer Festival will be virtual once again in 2021.
· Stone is making waves and releasing a line of hard seltzers.
· The Brewers Association releases their Top 50 Craft Breweries in the US; we have questions.
· Disneyland is adding a second spot in the park to get your booze.
· Scientists say whiskey is good for a cold (can it cure the rona?).
· Miller Lite is selling dive bar scented candles.
Our Old Timey Word of the Week: "Henhouse."
Cheers to Seoul, Korea, for being our top listening city for last week!
Don't forget to check us out at www.theunfilteredgentlemen.com and follow us on our social medias for some great beer shots: www.facebook.com/theunfilteredgentlemen, @unfilteredgents on Twitter, and TheUnfilteredGentlemen on Instagram! We want you to drunk dial us at (805) 538-BEER (2337); we'd love to hear from you! Make sure to follow @ice_cole_beer_.