Cheers and bi-coastal beers, everyone!
Greg kicks things off with a review of Batsquatch, a Hazy IPA from Rogue Ales up in Oregon.
Ally talks about her weekend drinking at the beach, and in the desert, Dan talks about his rigged fantasy football draft, and Greg talks about his brewery research.
Dan reviews Tiki Escape IPA, a tropical vacation from Stone Brewing.
In Sports News:
• August 24 was Kobe Bryant Day.
• The 76ers fire their head coach.
• The Ravens release Earl Thomas.
• And the NFL has 77 positive COVID tests among 11 teams.
Ally is drinking Mixed Berry Jam, a fruited sour with 100 pounds of berries from Hazelwood Brewing Company in Lexington, SC.
Scott brings in 24th Anniversary DidgeriDoom Double IPA from Stone Brewing.
In Booze News:
• Anheuser-Busch is facing a lawsuit over Veza Sur.
• The TTB warns producers against making health claims.
• Constellation Brands strikes a deal with the Rams, Chargers, and Raiders.
• Spending on Alcoholic Beverages still up despite reduced unemployment benefits.
Our Beer Babe of the Week is Kit, make sure you follow her on Instagram @wild_wonderful_women_of_brews!
Our Old Timey Word of the Week: "High Jinks." Use it on social media and tag us for a shout out!
Follow Ally @ally.in.cally on Instagram. And don't forget to check us out at www.theunfilteredgentlemen.com and follow us on our social medias for some great beer shots: www.facebook.com/theunfilteredgentlemen, @unfilteredgents on twitter, and TheUnfilteredGentlemen on Instagram! We want you to drunk dial us at (805) 538-BEER (2337), we'd love to hear from you! The Unfiltered Gentlemen Craft Beer Podcast.